Sold for $1,171,000
85 Acacia Avenue
Inviting home offers a laidback family lifestyle with further potential to increase on space. It's located a few minutes to local parks, Punchbowl Town Centre and train station (1000m)*.
- Modern eat in kitchen with gas stove and ample pantry room
- Dining zone interconnects with kitchen
- Expansive sundrenched rear yard
- Three (3) comfortable bedrooms across the single level floorplan
- Neatly maintained bathroom plus an additional w/c outside
- Tiled floors throughout
- Single garage and expansive driveway for additional parking
- Short walk to St Charbel’s College and bus transport
- Currently leased to a first class tenant
- Land area 710sqm* with a 14.6m* frontage
- Passing gross income $28,600 p.a.*
- Current lease expires December 2021
Please register via email for final weeks inspection on Thursday 22/7/21.
Deposit and Terms
- 10% deposit and 42-day settlement
- Auction Saturday 24th July at 1:30pm
In light of recent restrictions imposed across greater Sydney, we have switch the format in which we conduct auctions to the Zoom platform. This is the most transparent out of all the digital formats that allows you to see and hear all other participants at the auction.
In order to participate at the auction, we require that you pre-register for the auction by Friday 23 July at 5pm, please email for ...
Selling & Leasing Principal, Director
0412 491 151
85 Acacia Avenue
Details Philip Madirazza on 0412 491 151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.